All of our divine goodies are handmade in our home kitchen, given a 5* rating from the food standards agency. All of our items contain milk, soya, gluten and may contain traces of nuts. We cannot guarantee that any of of our products are completely allergen free due to the presence of some of the items included in our kitchen. These allergens include..
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Milk (including lactose)
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg or 10mg/L in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin, which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
If you have an allergy or intolerance then please do get in contact before ordering.